SubTerra, Inc. provides design and consulting services for Blast Designs for quarries, underground mines, dams, heavy civil construction, shafts, and tunnels, including perimeter control techniques to limit vibration and blast damage. Designs are prepared using industry software or specialized “in-house” analysis software, depending on our client’s needs and preferences. We are an active member of the International Society of Explosives Engineers (ISEE) and have utilized their technical resources in many of our projects.
SubTerra’s expertise includes predicting dynamic stresses induced by blasting for alternative blasthole loads and blast patterns as well as the more traditional prediction of peak vibration magnitude. We have prepared General and Detailed Blast Plans to meet DOT, USACE and other Public Agency requirements.
Speak with a member of SubTerra’s team of Licensed Blasting Engineers to learn more about Instantel Monitoring or custom integration with our wide selection of supported instrumentation for use with the Minimate Pro IV, Micromate, and Minimate Pro products.
1. Pre and Post Blast Property Inspections for structures ranging from residences to large industrial complexes.
2. Test and Production Blast Design
3. Prediction of blasting effects on structures, humans, animals, fish and other wildlife.
4. Preparation of General and Detailed Blast Plans
5. Test Blast Monitoring
6. Production Blast Monitoring
7. Development of Mitigation and Corrective Action Plans, if required.